An April Life Update + My Favorite Things
Things that have brought me joy in April
April always brings a sense of excitement for our family. Tax Season is officially over and we get Daddy back!
And yes, I 100% treat this like the last day of school. It’s a tradition.
Tommy runs the highest volume tax practice in our entire county. He is extremely good at what he does and we are so stinking proud of him!
When tax season is over we always get asked “what’s next?” Usually, it’s a much-needed family vacation! This year is no exception and we will definitely be heading out to our Arizona house as soon as school is out!
BUT I’m also heading out there next month, solo, for a SUPER exciting project. I’ll give you a clue below.
Can you guess what it is???
I hope you have a great weekend, now let’s get to the good stuff!
THIS MONTH on the Blog –
It was a great month on the blog. I shared the LAUNDRY ROOM MAKEOVER PLANS, HOW TO PREP CABINETS FOR PAINT, and the LAUNDRY ROOM MAKEOVER REVEAL.
Then there was a tutorial for how to select the right size light fixture, a viral video that won over the hearts of many new Instagram followers, and things in my laundry room that just make sense.
You can follow along with my video content on INSTAGRAM & TIKTOK.
let’s take a peek aT THIS MONTH’S favorite things!
this month’s favorite things are all from the laundry room makeover
(Plus my Earrings of the Month)
The oversized laundry basket
Likely one of my favorite things in my entire house, Does that make me old?
In love with the new sassy tiger rug in my laundry room. Its equal parts wild and fun.
earrings of the month
My favorite beaded earrings are a best seller this month. This pair reminds me of the Arizona sunset!
Easy Shelf Brackets
These shelf brackets made an appearance again this month and are my new “go-to” for open shelving projects.
This is the best price I have seen and the quality is amazing!
storage basket set I love
This cure basket set has such a unique detail that I love! Great sizes and great price!
black leather & gold hardware
LIkely my favorite set of hardware in the house! I have the same pulls in our basement bar!
shop all favorite things
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- An april LIFE UPDATE PLUS FAVORITE THINGSOn April 30th we had our first 100 degree day in Phoenix. Which means pool season is officially upon us and the school days are coming dangerously close to hitting […]
- our phase one primary bedroom revealOver the past 9 months I have been updating our 90’s cosmetic fixer in Phoenix, Arizona. I’ve finally made it to the primary bedroom! I’m a firm believer that this […]
- diy guest bedroom Makeover on a budgetplus the BEST HYBRID mattress! It has officially been 8 months since we uprooted our family and made a cross country move to sunny Arizona. Wow! I can hardly believe […]
- A march LIFE UPDATE PLUS FAVORITE THINGSIf you have been following over on social you know that the past 6 weeks or so have been a bit chaotic for us. February/March always seem to be when […]
- A january LIFE UPDATE PLUS FAVORITE THINGSThe start of a new year always brings a lot of mixed feelings for me. I am grateful for a fresh start, yet quietly anxious because the hardest part of […]
- HOW TO purge your house in 6 weeksDoes your home need a quick purge? … Check out my FREE DOWNLOADABLE CHECKLIST to help you simplify and organize your home in just 6 weeks.