Things that have brought me joy in April
April always brings a sense of excitement for our family. Tax Season is officially over and we get Daddy back!
And yes, I 100% treat this like the last day of school. It’s a tradition.
Tommy runs the highest volume tax practice in our entire county. He is extremely good at what he does and we are so stinking proud of him!
When tax season is over we always get asked “what’s next?” Usually, it’s a much-needed family vacation! This year is no exception and we will definitely be heading out to our Arizona house as soon as school is out!
BUT I’m also heading out there next month, solo, for a SUPER exciting project. I’ll give you a clue below.
Can you guess what it is???
I hope you have a great weekend, now let’s get to the good stuff!
THIS MONTH on the Blog –
Then there was a tutorial for how to select the right size light fixture, a viral video that won over the hearts of many new Instagram followers, and things in my laundry room that just make sense.
let’s take a peek aT THIS MONTH’S favorite things!
this month’s favorite things are all from the laundry room makeover
(Plus my Earrings of the Month)
The oversized laundry basket
Likely one of my favorite things in my entire house, Does that make me old?
In love with the new sassy tiger rug in my laundry room. Its equal parts wild and fun.
earrings of the month
My favorite beaded earrings are a best seller this month. This pair reminds me of the Arizona sunset!
Easy Shelf Brackets
These shelf brackets made an appearance again this month and are my new “go-to” for open shelving projects.
This is the best price I have seen and the quality is amazing!
storage basket set I love
This cure basket set has such a unique detail that I love! Great sizes and great price!
black leather & gold hardware
LIkely my favorite set of hardware in the house! I have the same pulls in our basement bar!
shop all favorite things
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- A June Life Update and My Favorite ThingsI HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH AS I TYPE THIS… We have HUGE life news that we have been processing through the past few weeks. News that goes against comfort […]
- What to Know Before Buying a Short Term Rental PropertyOver the past 9 months, Tommy and I have received so many questions about what it’s like to buy, own and manage a short-term rental property across the country. Today we are answering ALL of the questions, talking about specific purchase numbers, and chatting about all of the little things that have come up since we purchased our Scottsdale home last fall.
- Best Packing Tips for Large Family TravelLarge family travel isn’t for the faint at heart. Read my simple tips and tricks for making packing easier for our family of 6.
- 17 Pairs of Statement Earrings I’m Loving Right NowThis year for my birthday I decided to treat myself to a few new pairs of statement earrings. So I’m sharing the two pairs that I snagged recently plus a ton more that I’m obsessing over right now!
- A May Life Update & My Favorite ThingsI’m sharing all about what brought me joy in May, what happened on the blog, and a few of my favorite things!
- Wait Until You See Our Arizona Exterior TransformationThe latest updates to our Arizona rental include new exterior paint, a hand-painted mural, and TONS of new pool furniture.