Welcome to this weeks edition of The Weekender by Haute House Love! A wrap-up post highlighting all of the projects and home inspiration from the past week!
THIS WEEK’S CONTENT
- You guys, I have officially finished the Master Bedroom Project!! This week it was photographed and I send the content off for brand review! I can hardly wait to reveal this space to you, it’s one of my BEST DESIGNS YET!!
- This past Tuesday the oldest of my four babies turned TEN!! I can hardly believe how grown up she is. In Haute House Love tradition we made a Balloon Garland (Click HERE for the tutorial) and celebrated unicorn style with a store bought cake and dinner at our favorite hibachi restaurant. Another easy birthday for the win!
- This week ON THE BLOG I shared quick ways to organize your home before the holidays. If you are interesting in joining along, I created a FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRINTABLE to keep you on track. If you need some motivation I’ve invited a friend to join me every Friday on INSTAGRAM stories to organize a space and share their best tips! You can follow along with #hauteholidaypurge.
In this season as we lead up to Thanksgiving, I encourage you to seek out the lemonade among this infamous year of lemons. Here are 3 pretty great lemonade moments I experienced this year:
2020 is the year I overcame my fear or power tools and ended up building some pretty cool things
2020 is the year we enjoyed WAY more family meals than we ever have in the past.
2020 is the year my husband and I sought counseling and restored our marriage.
What is your Lemonade moment this year?
If you are looking for a fun gratitude activity to do with your friends or family this month I shared a gratitude scavenger hunt this week for my friends at Enso Rings. I shared it in Instagram stories as well as with a few texting groups, where we are doing a 2 week challenge to share gratefulness in our everyday lives.
Please feel free to use it and share it!
Next week we are jumping head first into holiday planning! I will be opening up the Haute House Love Holiday Gift Shop where i’ll be sharing gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season as well as my favorites in holiday decor.
A blog post will come out with each new Holiday Shopping Guide so make sure to check your email each morning for the latest updates!
On Friday I’ll be teaming up with another Instagram friend to organize a seasonal space in our homes.
It’s a week filled with holiday spirit and you won’t want to miss it!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram to watch my everyday projects in stories!
THIS WEEK’S FAQ’S
Q: HOW MANY BALLOONS DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE A BALLOON GARLAND?
A: Plastic garland stripes have 7 holes per foot. Multiply your desired length by 7 then add a few more in case any pop!
Q: WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET BALLOON GARLAND SUPPLIES?
A: If I plan ahead enough (ya know, more than 3-4 days) I get all of my supplies HERE. If i’m in a pinch ill hit up my local party store
Make sure you are subscribed to my blog and following me on all social channels so you don’t miss a thing!
THIS WEEKS MOST REQUESTED LINKS
It never fails, EVERY time I share even a glimpse of THIS RUG in my stories it immediately becomes a hotcake!
I used CONFETTI BALLOONS in my daughter’s birthday garland this week and it was such a fun touch!
These MODERN BASKETS were perfect for organizing crafts in this weeks Haute Holiday Purge!
These SILICONE WEDDING BANDS are a jewelry staple in our home. You can use code HAUTEHOUSELOVE20 to save!
5 Ways To Support Bloggers Without Spending A Dime!
- Follow them on Social Media
- Engage with posts and stories!
(Like, Comment, Save & Share)
- Follow & Pin their images. on Pinterest!
- Subscribe to their Blog!
- Ask for and shop through affiliate links!
It costs nothing extra and you are supporting at the same time!
Thank you for joining me another edition of The Weekender!
I’ll see you on Monday!
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- A january LIFE UPDATE PLUS FAVORITE THINGSThe start of a new year always brings a lot of mixed feelings for me. I am grateful for a fresh start, yet quietly anxious because the hardest part of […]
- HOW TO purge your house in 6 weeksDoes your home need a quick purge? … Check out my FREE DOWNLOADABLE CHECKLIST to help you simplify and organize your home in just 6 weeks.
- the ultimate stocking stuffer guide for the whole familyI don’t know about you, but stocking stuffers always end up being the last thing on my Christmas gift checklist. As I wrack my brain over the little things to […]
- the Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Painted Concrete PorchI’m taking you through all of the correct steps that I took to get our side concrete porch prepped and painted and beautiful THE FIRST TIME!
- The ultimate 2022 haute holiday wish listThis is our 2022 Holiday Wish List. 100+ gift ideas for adults, kids & families, compiled in partnership with, you guessed it, MY FAMILY!! I don’t like to share random […]
- our 2022 holiday hot cocoa barOur favorite holiday (and winter) tradition has officially commenced! It’s our holiday hot cocoa bar and it has been a family and fan favorite for the past 4 years. This […]
Blue Paint boho living room boys bedroom Budget Friendly Building Projects Chalk paint decor design DIY DIY Drawer Hardware DIY Drawer Pull diy projects easy diy entry entryway fall decor fall decor ideas flea market floral prints foyer front porch Garage Organization Gift Guide gold accents Gray Paint headboard home decor ideas home organization Home Projects house sign How To living room living room ideas living room inspiration modern boho old windows one hour diy One Hour Project one room challenge Organization Paint Colors Sherwin Williams slat wall two story foyer vintage