Welcome to this weeks edition of The Weekender by Haute House Love! A wrap-up post highlighting all of the projects and home inspiration from the past week!
THIS WEEKS CONTENT
- We started this week off with a LEG day project (and a leg workout)! I found the most perfect NIGHTSTANDS for the master bedroom and gave them a lift with a set of FURNITURE LEGS. I put together a REEL to show the process.
- Over on Instagram, the first month of #shadesofdiy was a hit! I shared A SUPER EASY 5 minute DIY tray that you can make with leftover tile. They would make an amazing gift idea or the cutest accent for holiday entertaining! Next month’s color is brown and reveal day is Tuesday November 24th! We can’t wait to see your projects!
- This week ON THE BLOG I shared 11+ Unique and Affordable Wallpaper Ideas For The Home. Click over to see a sneak peek of the headboard wall in the master bedroom as well as a common project that I do with leftover wallpaper.
Need a little home workout motivation?? I have been doing Obsessed Fitness workouts for the past 6 months and I’m absolutely, well, OBSESSED with them! They are 20-30 minute, high intensity workouts that can be done at home with very little equipment. There is one live workout each week and the trainers are there to guide you every step of the way! You can chat with MEL on Instagram to find out more!
This weekend I will officially wrap up the Master Bedroom Project! I have a photographer friend coming over to shoot the space and then ill be turning the content in TO THE BRAND for approval! We will have to wait a few weeks for the final reveal but it will be worth it, PROMISE!
Next week my daughter, who is my oldest, is turning TEN!!! So you know what that means?!? BALLOON GARLAND TIME!
I have a fun game on the calendar for Thursday that will get you in the spirit of Thanksgiving!
Then, at the end of next week end we will take on a small project inspired by THE HOME EDIT. Get ready to purge and organize!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram to watch my everyday projects in stories!
THIS WEEK’S FAQ’S
Q: What is the flooring in your home gym?
A: We have 3/8in thick commercial rubber flooring rolls. We ordered it from our local flooring store and had it installed when we built our home back in 2018. Ours is black with a white speckle.
Q: Will you be putting together gift guides for the Holidays?
A: Yes, Absolutely! I have several ideas to share, both things we currently enjoy and things on our wish list this holiday season. I’m hoping to have them live on the blog the second week of November!
Make sure you are subscribed to my blog and following me on all social channels so you don’t miss a thing!
This Weeks Most Requested Links
THESE new house slippers are comfy, stylish and warm! They would make a great gift idea!
My Instagram followers are obsessing over my new NIGHTSTANDS and the LEGS I added to make them just a tad taller.
THIS BOOK is game changing when it comes to home organization.
I wore THIS SWEATER on Thursday and received the sweetest compliments!
It’s official. I’m obsessed with homemade “latte’s” now that I have THIS GADGET.
5 Ways To Support Bloggers Without Spending A Dime!
- Follow them on Social Media
- Engage with posts and stories!
(Like, Comment, Save & Share)
- Follow & Pin their images. on Pinterest!
- Subscribe to their Blog!
- Ask for and shop through affiliate links!
It costs nothing extra and you are supporting at the same time!
Thank you for joining me another edition of The Weekender!
I’ll see you on Monday!
Shop My Favorites
Shop My Home
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- How To Make A Picture Frame – The Easy WayIn 2020 I picked up a power tool for the first time and decided to become FEARLESS! My mission in 2021 is to take the knowledge and skills I learned …
- 29 Affordable Peel & Stick Wallpaper Ideas For The HomeI think it’s fair to say that I have a bit of a peel & stick wallpaper obsession. I have over 12 different prints in my home in 20+ places. …
- Paint & Organization For A Playroom: Design UpdateWe are about halfway into our playroom makeover and it has already gone through quite the transformation! The first few weeks were ALL about paint and organizing. We color blocked …
- 7 Home Organizing Mistakes You Are Making Right Now!It’s no secret that home organizing can be a daunting task. Even so, I have found over the years that our family functions better when there is a place for …
- How To Paint a Room – 5 Must Know TipsHave you ever wondered how to paint a room like a professional without paying the professional price? Keep reading, I have 5 amazing tips that you NEED to know! PLUS, …
- Wait Until You See This Playroom DesignIt’s officially time for the first room makeover of the year and it’s going down in the hardest working kid space in our home. THE PLAYROOM! In the 2.5 years …
Blue Paint boho living room boys bedroom Budget Friendly Building Projects Chalk paint decor design DIY DIY Drawer Hardware DIY Drawer Pull diy projects easy diy entry entryway fall decor fall decor ideas flea market floral prints foyer front porch Garage Organization Gift Guide gold accents Gray Paint headboard home decor ideas home organization Home Projects house sign How To living room living room ideas living room inspiration modern boho old windows one hour diy One Hour Project one room challenge Organization Paint Colors Sherwin Williams slat wall two story foyer vintage