Welcome to this weeks edition of The Weekender by Haute House Love! A wrap-up post highlighting all of the projects and home inspiration from the past week!
THIS WEEKS CONTENT
- We started this week off with a LEG day project (and a leg workout)! I found the most perfect NIGHTSTANDS for the master bedroom and gave them a lift with a set of FURNITURE LEGS. I put together a REEL to show the process.
- Over on Instagram, the first month of #shadesofdiy was a hit! I shared A SUPER EASY 5 minute DIY tray that you can make with leftover tile. They would make an amazing gift idea or the cutest accent for holiday entertaining! Next month’s color is brown and reveal day is Tuesday November 24th! We can’t wait to see your projects!
- This week ON THE BLOG I shared 11+ Unique and Affordable Wallpaper Ideas For The Home. Click over to see a sneak peek of the headboard wall in the master bedroom as well as a common project that I do with leftover wallpaper.
Need a little home workout motivation?? I have been doing Obsessed Fitness workouts for the past 6 months and I’m absolutely, well, OBSESSED with them! They are 20-30 minute, high intensity workouts that can be done at home with very little equipment. There is one live workout each week and the trainers are there to guide you every step of the way! You can chat with MEL on Instagram to find out more!
This weekend I will officially wrap up the Master Bedroom Project! I have a photographer friend coming over to shoot the space and then ill be turning the content in TO THE BRAND for approval! We will have to wait a few weeks for the final reveal but it will be worth it, PROMISE!
Next week my daughter, who is my oldest, is turning TEN!!! So you know what that means?!? BALLOON GARLAND TIME!
I have a fun game on the calendar for Thursday that will get you in the spirit of Thanksgiving!
Then, at the end of next week end we will take on a small project inspired by THE HOME EDIT. Get ready to purge and organize!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram to watch my everyday projects in stories!
THIS WEEK’S FAQ’S
Q: What is the flooring in your home gym?
A: We have 3/8in thick commercial rubber flooring rolls. We ordered it from our local flooring store and had it installed when we built our home back in 2018. Ours is black with a white speckle.
Q: Will you be putting together gift guides for the Holidays?
A: Yes, Absolutely! I have several ideas to share, both things we currently enjoy and things on our wish list this holiday season. I’m hoping to have them live on the blog the second week of November!
Make sure you are subscribed to my blog and following me on all social channels so you don’t miss a thing!
This Weeks Most Requested Links
THESE new house slippers are comfy, stylish and warm! They would make a great gift idea!
My Instagram followers are obsessing over my new NIGHTSTANDS and the LEGS I added to make them just a tad taller.
THIS BOOK is game changing when it comes to home organization.
I wore THIS SWEATER on Thursday and received the sweetest compliments!
It’s official. I’m obsessed with homemade “latte’s” now that I have THIS GADGET.
5 Ways To Support Bloggers Without Spending A Dime!
- Follow them on Social Media
- Engage with posts and stories!
(Like, Comment, Save & Share)
- Follow & Pin their images. on Pinterest!
- Subscribe to their Blog!
- Ask for and shop through affiliate links!
It costs nothing extra and you are supporting at the same time!
Thank you for joining me another edition of The Weekender!
I’ll see you on Monday!
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- Our Arizona Moving Story Plus Q&AHere is the nitty-gritty about what prompted us to consider moving, what’s happening with my husband’s tax practice, some of the first project plans for our new home, and TONS more!
- A June Life Update and My Favorite ThingsI HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH AS I TYPE THIS… We have HUGE life news that we have been processing through the past few weeks. News that goes against comfort […]
- What to Know Before Buying a Short Term Rental PropertyOver the past 9 months, Tommy and I have received so many questions about what it’s like to buy, own and manage a short-term rental property across the country. Today we are answering ALL of the questions, talking about specific purchase numbers, and chatting about all of the little things that have come up since we purchased our Scottsdale home last fall.
- Best Packing Tips for Large Family TravelLarge family travel isn’t for the faint at heart. Read my simple tips and tricks for making packing easier for our family of 6.
- 17 Pairs of Statement Earrings I’m Loving Right NowThis year for my birthday I decided to treat myself to a few new pairs of statement earrings. So I’m sharing the two pairs that I snagged recently plus a ton more that I’m obsessing over right now!
- A May Life Update & My Favorite ThingsI’m sharing all about what brought me joy in May, what happened on the blog, and a few of my favorite things!
Blue Paint boho living room boys bedroom Budget Friendly Building Projects Chalk paint decor design DIY DIY Drawer Hardware DIY Drawer Pull diy projects easy diy entry entryway fall decor fall decor ideas flea market floral prints foyer front porch Garage Organization Gift Guide gold accents Gray Paint headboard home decor ideas home organization Home Projects house sign How To living room living room ideas living room inspiration modern boho old windows one hour diy One Hour Project one room challenge Organization Paint Colors Sherwin Williams slat wall two story foyer vintage