Things that have brought me joy in March
The sun is shining, spring is here and I have FINALLY jumped out of my winter slump.
I’m absolutely, positively, 100% sure it has to do with starting this month in my happy place, THE HAUTE HACIENDA!
Speaking of the Arizona house, we have officially signed on with a NEW property management company! I shared my woes with our current management company earlier this year.
Unfortunately, the transition is a little complicated and requires us to make a clean break. SO, can you do me a favor? If you are one who has contacted me about booking this summer and beyond, you’ll want to tap the link below so I can add you to the waiting list!
I hope you have a great weekend, now let’s get to the good stuff!
THIS MONTH on the Blog –
let’s take a peek aT THIS MONTH’S favorite things!
this months favorite things are all under $30!
By far the most requested link this month is the pair of overalls I wore in the ARIZONA KITCHEN SNEAK PEEK. They are SO comfy and flattering and I just snagged them in another color! Grab a pair while you can!
The laser level
I had so many questions this month about how my laser level sticks to the wall! You can see a full description HERE, then click below to add one to your workshop!
earrings of the month
You are always asking about my earrings! I snagged this pair recently to have something that was neutral but unique that could also easily be dressed up or down. The price point is great too!
Let’s be earring twins!!
Easy Shelf Brackets
These shelf brackets made an appearance twice this month and are my new “go-to” for open shelving projects.
This is the best price I have seen and the quality is amazing!
sandals i’m loving
I’m working on building a wardrobe that I can keep at the Arizona house and these sandals are the perfect addition! Cute and comfy and can go with a variety of outfits.
Several color options too!
the best stud finder
One thing that kept me from hanging things on my walls in my early years of DIY was my incompetence at locating a darn stud!
Thanks to this little magnetic stud finder, I never miss!! I promise you need one in your DIY arsenal!
shop all favorite things
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- the Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Painted Concrete PorchI’m taking you through all of the correct steps that I took to get our side concrete porch prepped and painted and beautiful THE FIRST TIME!
- The ultimate 2022 haute holiday wish listThis is our 2022 Holiday Wish List. 100+ gift ideas for adults, kids & families, compiled in partnership with, you guessed it, MY FAMILY!! I don’t like to share random […]
- our 2022 holiday hot cocoa barOur favorite holiday (and winter) tradition has officially commenced! It’s our holiday hot cocoa bar and it has been a family and fan favorite for the past 4 years. This […]
- 2022 Haute Holiday HAULAs we approach our first holiday season in our new home Im finding myself being pulled in multiple directions with 1000 ideas. It’s overwhelming to start a home over from […]
- our beautiful living room makeover with rigid core flooringWhat made the biggest difference in our living room makeover? Our choice to use Dura Decor rigid core luxury vinyl plank flooring! Read on for all of the details about […]
- A SEPTEMBER LIFE UPDATE PLUS FAVORITE THINGSWe have officially been Arizona residents for 8 weeks! It’s crazy to look back on how much has changed since we decided to give up our dream home for our […]