Things that have brought me joy in March
The sun is shining, spring is here and I have FINALLY jumped out of my winter slump.
I’m absolutely, positively, 100% sure it has to do with starting this month in my happy place, THE HAUTE HACIENDA!
Speaking of the Arizona house, we have officially signed on with a NEW property management company! I shared my woes with our current management company earlier this year.
Unfortunately, the transition is a little complicated and requires us to make a clean break. SO, can you do me a favor? If you are one who has contacted me about booking this summer and beyond, you’ll want to tap the link below so I can add you to the waiting list!
I hope you have a great weekend, now let’s get to the good stuff!
THIS MONTH on the Blog –
let’s take a peek aT THIS MONTH’S favorite things!
this months favorite things are all under $30!
By far the most requested link this month is the pair of overalls I wore in the ARIZONA KITCHEN SNEAK PEEK. They are SO comfy and flattering and I just snagged them in another color! Grab a pair while you can!
The laser level
I had so many questions this month about how my laser level sticks to the wall! You can see a full description HERE, then click below to add one to your workshop!
earrings of the month
You are always asking about my earrings! I snagged this pair recently to have something that was neutral but unique that could also easily be dressed up or down. The price point is great too!
Let’s be earring twins!!
Easy Shelf Brackets
These shelf brackets made an appearance twice this month and are my new “go-to” for open shelving projects.
This is the best price I have seen and the quality is amazing!
sandals i’m loving
I’m working on building a wardrobe that I can keep at the Arizona house and these sandals are the perfect addition! Cute and comfy and can go with a variety of outfits.
Several color options too!
the best stud finder
One thing that kept me from hanging things on my walls in my early years of DIY was my incompetence at locating a darn stud!
Thanks to this little magnetic stud finder, I never miss!! I promise you need one in your DIY arsenal!
shop all favorite things
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- A June Life Update and My Favorite ThingsI HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH AS I TYPE THIS… We have HUGE life news that we have been processing through the past few weeks. News that goes against comfort […]
- What to Know Before Buying a Short Term Rental PropertyOver the past 9 months, Tommy and I have received so many questions about what it’s like to buy, own and manage a short-term rental property across the country. Today we are answering ALL of the questions, talking about specific purchase numbers, and chatting about all of the little things that have come up since we purchased our Scottsdale home last fall.
- Best Packing Tips for Large Family TravelLarge family travel isn’t for the faint at heart. Read my simple tips and tricks for making packing easier for our family of 6.
- 17 Pairs of Statement Earrings I’m Loving Right NowThis year for my birthday I decided to treat myself to a few new pairs of statement earrings. So I’m sharing the two pairs that I snagged recently plus a ton more that I’m obsessing over right now!
- A May Life Update & My Favorite ThingsI’m sharing all about what brought me joy in May, what happened on the blog, and a few of my favorite things!
- Wait Until You See Our Arizona Exterior TransformationThe latest updates to our Arizona rental include new exterior paint, a hand-painted mural, and TONS of new pool furniture.