Welcome to this weeks edition of The Weekender by Haute House Love! A wrap-up post highlighting all of the projects and home inspiration from the past week!
THIS WEEK’S CONTENT
- This week on the blog I opened the Haute House Love Holiday Gift Shop! It was a fun week of GIFT GUIDES and HOLIDAY DECOR INSPIRATION. Check out the posts and pin them for later!
- Over on Instagram I shared two super simple ways to make bows! I saved them in a highlight called “holiday hacks” and will be sharing more easy tips and tricks over the nest several weeks!
- Have you been following the Haute Holiday Purge? Make sure to grab the FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRINTABLE to guide you in pre-holiday organizing. If you need some motivation I’ve invited a friend to join me every Friday on INSTAGRAM stories to organize a space and share their best tips! You can follow along with #hauteholidaypurge.
HAUTE HOUSE SHOP
I STARTED A FACEBOOK GROUP!
Based on popular demand I started a Facebook shopping group as a way to sell gently used furniture and home decor that we are no longer using in our home! The first sale has not been announced yet but I’m hoping to do it before Thanksgiving!!
I’ll be shipping reasonable sized items for those who aren’t local and offering no-contact payment and pickup to those who are!
We are starting next week off with a BANG with the reveal of the MASTER BEDROOM! I am so SO excited for you to see this much anticipated space! I’ll be doing a full tour and Q&A session as well.
Just in time for Thanksgiving get togethers, I’m bringing back my MOST POPULAR project of 2019! The Hot Cocoa Bar! I have a new setup, fun accessories and a handmade sign to share with you! You won’t want to miss it.
At the end of the week we will be doing another quick organization project with another amazing co-host.
Be sure to follow along on Instagram to watch my everyday projects in stories!
THIS WEEK’S FAQ’S
Q: I WANT TO PURCHASE YOUR DESIGN SERVICES AS A GIFT FOR THE HOLIDAYS. DO YOU HAVE GIFT CARDS?
A: I absolutely do! You can purchase a gift card in hourly or per project increments and they are good for one year.
Q: HOW HAS YOUR BOUNCE HOUSE HELD UP? IVE HEARD MIXED REVIEWS ABOUT CERTAIN BRANDS.
A: We have had ours for just about a year and we are so SO pleased with our purchase. We have 4 crazy kiddos and all of them (plus the occasional friend/neighbor) all have a blast in it! The quality has held up to the reviews and we are sure we will have it for years to come! PS. Ours has only been used indoors.
Make sure you are subscribed to my blog and following me on all social channels so you don’t miss a thing!
THIS WEEKS MOST REQUESTED LINKS
These STICKER ACTIVITY BOOKS keep my kids busy for hours and are UNDER $10!
We bought these STORAGE RACKS about 5 years ago and they have held up so well!
THIS COLORFUL RUG is one of my most requested links ever!!
Im a sucker for THESE when it comes to holiday decor!
THIS is by far the best Christmas Gift we purchased last year for our kids!
5 Ways To Support Bloggers Without Spending A Dime!
- Follow them on Social Media
- Engage with posts and stories!
(Like, Comment, Save, Share and SWIPE UP!)
- Follow & Pin their images. on Pinterest!
- Subscribe to their Blog!
- Ask for and shop through affiliate links!
It costs nothing extra and you are supporting at the same time!
Thank you for joining me FOR another edition of The Weekender!
I’ll see you on Monday!
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- A january LIFE UPDATE PLUS FAVORITE THINGSThe start of a new year always brings a lot of mixed feelings for me. I am grateful for a fresh start, yet quietly anxious because the hardest part of […]
- HOW TO purge your house in 6 weeksDoes your home need a quick purge? … Check out my FREE DOWNLOADABLE CHECKLIST to help you simplify and organize your home in just 6 weeks.
- the ultimate stocking stuffer guide for the whole familyI don’t know about you, but stocking stuffers always end up being the last thing on my Christmas gift checklist. As I wrack my brain over the little things to […]
- the Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Painted Concrete PorchI’m taking you through all of the correct steps that I took to get our side concrete porch prepped and painted and beautiful THE FIRST TIME!
- The ultimate 2022 haute holiday wish listThis is our 2022 Holiday Wish List. 100+ gift ideas for adults, kids & families, compiled in partnership with, you guessed it, MY FAMILY!! I don’t like to share random […]
- our 2022 holiday hot cocoa barOur favorite holiday (and winter) tradition has officially commenced! It’s our holiday hot cocoa bar and it has been a family and fan favorite for the past 4 years. This […]
Blue Paint boho living room boys bedroom Budget Friendly Building Projects Chalk paint decor design DIY DIY Drawer Hardware DIY Drawer Pull diy projects easy diy entry entryway fall decor fall decor ideas flea market floral prints foyer front porch Garage Organization Gift Guide gold accents Gray Paint headboard home decor ideas home organization Home Projects house sign How To living room living room ideas living room inspiration modern boho old windows one hour diy One Hour Project one room challenge Organization Paint Colors Sherwin Williams slat wall two story foyer vintage