Welcome to this weeks edition of The Weekender by Haute House Love! A wrap-up post highlighting all of the projects and home inspiration from the past week!
THIS WEEK’S CONTENT
- This week on the blog I opened the Haute House Love Holiday Gift Shop! It was a fun week of GIFT GUIDES and HOLIDAY DECOR INSPIRATION. Check out the posts and pin them for later!
- Over on Instagram I shared two super simple ways to make bows! I saved them in a highlight called “holiday hacks” and will be sharing more easy tips and tricks over the nest several weeks!
- Have you been following the Haute Holiday Purge? Make sure to grab the FREE DOWNLOADABLE PRINTABLE to guide you in pre-holiday organizing. If you need some motivation I’ve invited a friend to join me every Friday on INSTAGRAM stories to organize a space and share their best tips! You can follow along with #hauteholidaypurge.
HAUTE HOUSE SHOP
I STARTED A FACEBOOK GROUP!
Based on popular demand I started a Facebook shopping group as a way to sell gently used furniture and home decor that we are no longer using in our home! The first sale has not been announced yet but I’m hoping to do it before Thanksgiving!!
I’ll be shipping reasonable sized items for those who aren’t local and offering no-contact payment and pickup to those who are!
We are starting next week off with a BANG with the reveal of the MASTER BEDROOM! I am so SO excited for you to see this much anticipated space! I’ll be doing a full tour and Q&A session as well.
Just in time for Thanksgiving get togethers, I’m bringing back my MOST POPULAR project of 2019! The Hot Cocoa Bar! I have a new setup, fun accessories and a handmade sign to share with you! You won’t want to miss it.
At the end of the week we will be doing another quick organization project with another amazing co-host.
Be sure to follow along on Instagram to watch my everyday projects in stories!
THIS WEEK’S FAQ’S
Q: I WANT TO PURCHASE YOUR DESIGN SERVICES AS A GIFT FOR THE HOLIDAYS. DO YOU HAVE GIFT CARDS?
A: I absolutely do! You can purchase a gift card in hourly or per project increments and they are good for one year.
Q: HOW HAS YOUR BOUNCE HOUSE HELD UP? IVE HEARD MIXED REVIEWS ABOUT CERTAIN BRANDS.
A: We have had ours for just about a year and we are so SO pleased with our purchase. We have 4 crazy kiddos and all of them (plus the occasional friend/neighbor) all have a blast in it! The quality has held up to the reviews and we are sure we will have it for years to come! PS. Ours has only been used indoors.
Make sure you are subscribed to my blog and following me on all social channels so you don’t miss a thing!
THIS WEEKS MOST REQUESTED LINKS
These STICKER ACTIVITY BOOKS keep my kids busy for hours and are UNDER $10!
We bought these STORAGE RACKS about 5 years ago and they have held up so well!
THIS COLORFUL RUG is one of my most requested links ever!!
Im a sucker for THESE when it comes to holiday decor!
THIS is by far the best Christmas Gift we purchased last year for our kids!
5 Ways To Support Bloggers Without Spending A Dime!
- Follow them on Social Media
- Engage with posts and stories!
(Like, Comment, Save & Share)
- Follow & Pin their images. on Pinterest!
- Subscribe to their Blog!
- Ask for and shop through affiliate links!
It costs nothing extra and you are supporting at the same time!
Thank you for joining me another edition of The Weekender!
I’ll see you on Monday!
Shop My Favorites
Shop My Home
RECENTLY ON THE BLOG
- How To Paint a Room – 5 Must Know TipsHave you ever wondered how to paint a room like a professional without paying the professional price? Keep reading, I have 5 amazing tips that you NEED to know! PLUS, …
- Wait Until You See This Playroom DesignIt’s officially time for the first room makeover of the year and it’s going down in the hardest working kid space in our home. THE PLAYROOM! In the 2.5 years …
- The 5 Best Power Tools for DIY BeginnersDo you want to hear something crazy? A year ago the only power tool I owned was a cordless drill! (And it wasn’t even a good one) I was always …
- Beautiful Home: Haute Holiday Home TourWelcome to my 2020 Holiday Home Tour! I am thrilled you have stopped by for my 2020 Holiday Home Tour! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. There is something …
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift Shop For Kids, By Kids!A girlfriend gave me the genius idea to allow my kids to make their own Amazon Wish Lists this year. I was completely baffled that I have not done this …
- How To: The BEST Homemade Hot Cocoa BarAre you looking to create a homemade hot cocoa bar that will WOW your guests? These easy styling tips and 4 simple cocoa ingredients make a delicious display that will …
Blue Paint boho living room boys bedroom Budget Friendly Building Projects Chalk paint decor design DIY DIY Drawer Hardware DIY Drawer Pull diy projects easy diy entry entryway fall decor fall decor ideas flea market floral prints foyer front porch Garage Organization Gift Guide gold accents Gray Paint headboard home decor ideas home organization Home Projects house sign How To living room living room ideas living room inspiration modern boho old windows one hour diy One Hour Project one room challenge Organization Paint Colors Sherwin Williams slat wall two story foyer vintage